Christmas may be gone but winter is very much still with us, and if the weathermen/weather ladies are to be believed, Britain is in for a big freeze! So, we thought it was appropriate to give you the lowdown on the best scents to burn to make those cold, dark evenings when your snuggled up on the sofa even cosier.
* Cinnamon! There is a reason this candle stays in our top ten bestsellers all year round – it's simply delicious. But even more so in the colder months as its warm spicy scent literally engulfs you into the festive season!
* Autumn Sunshine! If a candle was a hug, it would be this one! A personal favourite of mine, the creamy sandalwood and musk tones make any room feel instantly cosier and it's just £5!
* Lemon Drizzle! If ever there was a scent to make any house smell homely and cosy it has to be the smell of freshly baked lemon drizzle cake wafting around. For those who would rather leave Christmas in the past, this is a perfect winter warmer scent with it spicy tones set against refreshing citrus giving a lighter, less crimbo aroma.
* Toffee Apple! Pure indulgence for these cold days and nights. Again, perfect for those who want a less festive scent but still want all the comfort.
* Almond Macaroon! This candle will have your mouth watering with bakery tones of warm cookie and toasted almonds with a hint of vanilla bean - perfect for nights snuggled on the sofa.
So there you have it! Five candles that not only smell amazing but due to their blend of delicious, warming tones they really are perfect for a cosy evening in front of the TV.
I'd love to know what your favourite cosy candles are, so leave me a comment below.